Beijing sun thirsty serviced apartment rent beside Guomao

5minutes walking to Guomao subway station.10minutes walking to Kerry center. In the southeast of Guomao bridge.Back of Motorola building and Ascoot.serviced apartment.


1bedroom,1kitchen,1bathroom.77sm studio.full furnished.
rental:6000RMB/month.

It's available for short term rent.
680RMB/day.include breakfast.



we have different furnished 1br apartment here. welcome you come to visit.



Website: http://www.anyproperty.net/
Email: pekinghome@hotmail.com






















3 comments:

nancy said...

I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thank........Service Apartments Bangalore

Unknown said...

Hi friends…I am Kimi Kalra. I want a office for rent in noida in September month. Then I search on google. I found that Your Office Space url http://www.yourofficespace.in. Then I contacted him and he provide me a office space in noida in just 2 days. Thanks to your Office Space, You are doing such a nice job.

Unknown said...

Nice article i really enjoying it.
thanks for sharing.
Gurgaon Service Apartments .AND make it your memorable stay.