Beijing Office space in CBD,Soho project,Guomao area office space rent

All the Offices locate in Central Business District (CBD) area of Beijing. Brand new building.

We offer office and shops in these building: Chaowai Soho,Jianwai Soho,Soho shangdu.Soho New town,Guanghualu Soho.

Space from 69.9sqm--1450sqm in difference.

Office rental from 3.5RMB-6.5RMB/sqm/day difference.(Include management fee and heating fee)

Guanghualu soho brand new office space highly recommend (Beside silkstreet)

艾妮物业
Any Property
http://www.anyproperty.net/



Office recommended:

Soho New town:   
Space:1192sqm. Height:7.5m. 4.1RMB/sqm/day.Include invoice.
Chaowai soho:      
Space:160sqm.   Height:5.7m  16000RMB/month.
Space:100sqm.   14000RMB/month

Fortune-land international Tower Office space rent:
100sqm, 8500RMB/month;
173sqm,15000RMB/month;
280sqm,23500RMB/month;
1700sqm,3RMB/sqm/day.



For more info please feel free to contact me.









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi….. I am Rashi Rajput. I am an employee of SEO company. My boss(Project Head) said to me that office is moved on noida. Because company will hire many employees, so we need a big office. He said to me a real estate agent name YourOfficeSpace. He provide me a Big and Fully Serviced Office Space in Noida.

Unknown said...

Great post. I got a office space on rent in wardha it park. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing. Wardha IT Park provides all the features that you need to bulid your best companies. Discover out right here best office on rent that will be in your price range.

Aslay Sin said...

Browsing an individual's personal blogs produces my family choose to prepare ever more. I did a good that was initially extremely astounded utilizing. It all may not finished towards your point however , it’s notable. Allow me to ship everyone the anchor text so its possible to appraise it all in my situation if you can't thought process. renta de oficinas