Richmond Park,Lido area

Property name: Richmond Park

物业中文名: 丽都水岸

Bedrooms: 1Br.-4Br. Location Near Greenland garden villa, near East 4th ring Road. In Lufthansa area and Ba River.
邻近嘉林花园别墅和东四环路。

Description: Large living compound beside the east 4th ring road and Lido place.Total area is about 350000sqm. Phase I is 72000sqm, 408 units. Phase II is the high quality business apartment. Phase III, IV are townhouse. classic design, nice central garden and suitable for the family with kids.
东四环边上位于丽都的大型居住社区,总建筑面积35万平方米,一期建筑72000平米,公寓408套.二期为高档商务住宅建筑,三期四期为别墅.楼盘整体设计典雅,有精美的中央花园.适合家庭居住.

Facilities: Near Yidun International Kindergarten, and Japanese school, Chinese and western restaurants nearby.



Richmond park Lastest special offer: (Price crashed cause economic crisis)

1br,80sqm,5000RMB/month
2br,121sqm,6500RMB/month
3br,180sqm,10000RMB/month
3br,190sqm,13000RMB/month
4br,300sqm,22000RMB/month
4br,361sqm,30000RMB/month


Website: http://www.anyproperty.net/
Email: pekinghome@hotmail.com





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi….. I am Rashi Rajput. I am an employee of SEO company. My boss(Project Head) said to me that office is moved on noida. Because company will hire many employees, so we need a big office. He said to me a real estate agent name YourOfficeSpace. He provide me a Big and Fully Serviced Office Space in Noida.