Crystal International apartment

Property name: Crystal International apartment

物业中文名: 晶都国际公寓

Bedrooms: 1Br.-3Br.

Location: Near Lido Hotel, Jiuxian qiao, In the back of Crystal international hotel.

Description: 3 high-rise residential towers with a nice architectural design. Clean and nice community, Convenient shopping, 24hour security service. Convenient transportation to Dongzhimen and subway station.

Facilities: children amusement park, fitness and shopping center

TVChannels: HBO,CNN,Star Phoenix,NHK




7x24 hour service hot Line: 0086-131-2006-9120
Email: pekinghome@hotmail.com









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi….. I am Rashi Rajput. I am an employee of SEO company. My boss(Project Head) said to me that office is moved on noida. Because company will hire many employees, so we need a big office. He said to me a real estate agent name YourOfficeSpace. He provide me a Big and Fully Serviced Office Space in Noida.